- District Info
- Customer Service
- Employment & HR
- Contact Us
SPECIAL DISTRICT TRANSPARENCY NOTICE - 2018 Pursuant to section 32-1-809, Colorado Revised Statutes
|Name of special District:||Widefield Water and Sanitation District|
|District’s physical location:||El Paso County|
|District’s principal business office:||
8495 Fontaine Blvd. Colorado Springs, CO 80925
|District Manager or other primary contact:||
Steve Wilson, General Manager
|Regular Board Meetings :||12:00 pm on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 8495 Fontaine Blvd. Colorado Springs, CO 80925|
|Notice posting place:||
8495 Fontaine Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80925
480 Willow Springs Rd., Fountain, CO 80817
|Current District mill levy:||None|
|Total ad valorem tax (property tax) revenue:||None|
|Regular District elections:||May 1, 2018|
|Names of District board members:||
(1) J. Mark Watson, this office will not be on the ballot at the next regular election.
(2) Frank Watson, this office will not be on the ballot at the next regular election.
(3) Brian Huth, this office will be on the ballot at the next regular election.
(4) Marlene Buttle, this office will not be on the ballot at the next regular election.
(5) Mark Dunsmoor, this office is on the ballot at the next regular election.
|Notice:||NOTICE AS TO CONSIDERATION OF FEE INCREASE BY WIDEFIELD WATER AND SANITATION DISTRICT NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Board of Directors for the Widefield Water and Sanitation District may consider an increase in fees, rates, tolls, penalties, or charges for domestic water/wastewater services. Any such increase will be considered at a meeting of the Board of Directors for the Widefield Water and Sanitation District to be held at 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 21, 2018. The meeting will be held at 8495 Fontaine Boulevard, in Colorado Springs, Colorado. BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS WIDEFIELD WATER AND SANTITATION DISTRICT By: /s/Collins, Cockrel, & Cole, P.C.Attorneys for the District.|
|Notice completed by:||
Name: Lucas Hale